SPGS Council of Friends
Thank you for your interest and support of our School!
As SPGS continues to deliver an exciting academic curriculum, we are equally committed to providing our students with meaningful and inspiring learning experiences outside of the classroom. This includes study abroad trips, career panels, and local/national/international internships and volunteer experiences, which we believe are fundamental to preparing our students for career success. To improve our programs and create greater opportunities for our students, we are creating an SPGS Council of Friends comprised of some of our outstanding alumni professionals.
Those that serve on this council can become actively engaged in the mission of SPGS and can contribute in some of the following ways:
1. Serving on our bi-annual career panels and/or participating in our career mixers
2. Serving as a guest speaker in our classes
3. Identifying internship opportunities in your organization for SPGS students
4. Mentoring and coaching SPGS students
5. Attending SPGS signature events and,
6. Engaging in relationship-building across the community in support of SPGS
We hold formal meetings at least twice per year with our Council of Friends and have additional opportunities to connect throughout the year.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions by emailing Kayla.Stamey@asu.edu.